My research insterests lie primarily in the fields of Entity Augmentation and Data Cleaning for Machine Learning. My recent work is about exploring whether we can apply Auto Machine Learning to the Entity Resolution problem in order to minimize the demand for experienced human experts and improve the performance.
I am also interested in big data systems and techniques. Currently I am a research assistant advised by Prof. Jiannan Wang in the Database System Lab, Simon Fraser University.
Working ExperienceAutomation Engineer May – December 2017
- Developed a performance automation website using Node.js as server-side framework and Angularjs, HTML on the front-end
- Dockerized the project and developed on AWS to provide an easy way for all the developers and QEs in our company to run performance test
- Took the ownership to design a new automation web tool in team of three for monitoring performance of our main product
- Stored test results in MongoDB and used chart.js and d3,js to create graphs of data trends
SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY May 2015 – PRESENT
Bachelor of Applied Science Candidate (major in Computing Science)
- International Summit Entrance Scholarship (2015, 2016)
- President’s Honour Roll (2018, 2019)
- Dean’s Honour Roll(2018, 2019)
- Undergraduate Open Scholarship(2019)